Friday, October 17, 2008

The TPLF is making headway in Canada

Greetings fellow talls and all,

After much gnawing and gnashing of teeth, the TPLF is finally up and running in North America. Soon, oh my pretties, our numbers will swell to unbelievable levels - I'll wager we'll double our stocks within weeks.
Yes, my lovelies, my dreams of world domination are now falling nicely into place...you don't have to be 6'4" to see above and beyond this cloud of infinite horizons...
So gather up your XXL spunky clothes and hop in the bandwagon folks. This is going to be one hell of a ride...next stop on the TPLF world tour for this particular Supreme Dictator is Quebec, then Europe - and I hear there are tall people crawling all over the place!
And please - post some updates of your own experiences living it large...we need more comments and feedback to get this baby movin'...
Get a Mountie up ya!
Jona Turle esq.
Canadian correspondent

No comments: